For any questions and suggestion please email on: [email protected]
You are Free to Access Dropz anytime Anywhere
[NEWS BLOG]: All 7-Eleven Stores Across the Philippines Now Sell Bitcoin
Cryptocurrency investment app Abra starts selling crypto for cash in all 7-Eleven stores across the Philippines with a new partnership with payment processor ECPay.
Crypto in 6,000 outlets in the Philippines.
Abra announced on Sept. 18 that the partnership will bring crypto to 6,000 retail outlets across the Philippines, including all 7-Eleven stores. The company says that the aim of the partnership is to make acquiring cryptocurrency easier: “Using new digital tools that open up financial access shouldn’t be hard. And they shouldn’t be complicated. Moving cash to crypto and other digital assets should be simple and fast. That’s why we are - read more.
OTHER RELATED NEWS
Bitcoin Falls Through Key Average as Traditional Markets Hit Record Highs
- Strong performances in traditional assets and a lack of new reasons to buy crypto is suppressing BTC’s price.
- A loss of the 50-day moving average exposes the $8,000 price level.
- The daily RSI shows that momentum slowing, which could hint at greater selling pressure in the short term.
Bitcoin (BTC) is at risk of another sell-off after its price fell beneath a key moving average on Nov. 15, as a relatively strong performance by traditional assets caught investor attention.
According to Jeff Dorman, CIO at Arca, an investment management firm dealing in digital assets, BTC’s drop in price - read more.
Bitcoin Price (BTC) Breaks Down, Turns Sell On Rallies
- Bitcoin price failed to climb higher and declined sharply below $10,000 against the US Dollar.
- The price is now trading well below the $10,000 level and it could struggle to recover in the near term.
- There was a break below a contracting triangle with support at $10,150 on the hourly chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).
- The price is under pressure and it is likely to decline further towards the $9,500 support.
Bitcoin price is back in a negative zone below $10,000 against the US Dollar. BTC is facing uphill task and it might face - read more.
K-Pop Music Giant SM Entertainment Is Planning Its Own Cryptocurrency
SM Entertainment, one of Korea’s top-three pop talent agencies, is planning to build its own blockchain network with a native cryptocurrency as it battles a shareholder revolt and a falling stock price.
Joo Sang-sik, director of the company’s technology arm, CT-AI Labs, made the announcement at the Upbit Developer Conference in Incheon on Sept. 4, according to a report from local media outlet IT Chosun.
Joo said the company is aiming to develop a blockchain network that would allow fans to be more engaged with the entertainment ecosystem by investing in artists’ work through cryptocurrencies.
The director provided few specifics about - read more.